Soft Tissue Aesthetics
Beneath the surface of the skin lie different levels of soft tissue components, each one subject to aesthetic enhancement, from tension relaxation to contour balancing to collagen renewal and firming. Depending on what is to be achieved, a combination of treatments can be tailored toward desired outcomes.
- This is the principle behind softening wrinkles
- Dynamic creases like frown lines and crows’ feet can be relaxed by superficial injections of Botulinum Toxin A in the form of Botox®
- A non-surgical browlift can be attained by relaxing opposing anti-gravity muscles
- The V-shaped face can be achieved by relaxing the bulky jaw muscles that produce a ‘square jaw’
- Using a microinjection technique of Dysport® (another type of Botulinum Toxin A), one can accomplish a mild facelift effect and natural-looking facial slimming
- Diluted amounts of Dysport® are injected superficially into the skin to constrict pores and tighten loose skin
Contour Balancing: different fillers for different purposes
- Dermal Fillers can restore a more youthful, rested and healthy appearance
- At Covette, faces can be sculpted non-surgically to achieve better definition
- A variety of popular high-quality Hyaluronic Acid fillers are available for volume augmentation as well as smoothening static creases
- Sculptra is a collagen stimulator that can be used to restore facial volume lost from aging or illness
- Radiesse is a biostimulator and the only FDA-approved dermal filler to correct volume loss in the back of the hand
- Ellanse is a hybrid filler with biostimulator properties. It corrects the immediate volume deficiency, but also treats the underlying causes of aging.
Collagen renewal & firming
- Ultherapy is the gold standard of long-lasting non-surgical tightening, lifting and firming with microfocussed ultrasound energy directed at different layers beneath the skin
- The natural response stimulates the formation of new collagen, improving laxity, lines and wrinkles in essential areas like the lower face and brow
- A less intense treatment using the Venus® DiamondPolarTM Magnetic Radiofrequency heats the collagen under the skin’s surface, causing it to contract and remodel.
- This may be the answer if you are available to visit us every fortnight for your skin concerns